Friday, December 12, 2008

wcb - loving finn



This is Finn.

She spent a brief amount of time with us during the final stages of her far-too-short life. I don't want to share her sad story...the real story of our pets is not in their passing, but in their living. Finn was a wonderful, curious, playful and loving little cat. She had the biggest heart...and she taught me that while there are limits on how much we can physically do for our animals, there are no limits on our capacity to love them...or on their capacity to love us back.

contribution for weekend cat blogging
hosted this week by the sour dough

5 comments:

Jan said...

As you know I lost Bob in November. Never knew how much that would hurt the whole family. I'm sure you gave Finn a good life. We too have lots of pictures to remember him by.

pam said...

Yes, please don't share sad pet stories. I cry so easily. She looks like she was a sweety.

Far Side of Fifty said...

I see that Finn left some paw prints on your heart:)

breadchick said...

Thanks for sharing a glimpse at a lovely cat who will be with you forever.

Anonymous said...

What you did for Finn can not be put into words. She was such a special soul.